Montessori learning environments are designed with intention to support children's security, confidence, and independence. As we practice grace, courtesy, and respect for learners in response to COVID-19, our community engages in the following practices:
1. Participate in daily health screenings.
2. Wash hands or apply hand sanitizer upon entry and throughout the day.
3. Provide personal boxes with materials and supplies for each participant.
4. Limit the number of families that participate in group meetings to four at a time.
5. Provide family tables for seated work.
6. Break between meetings to clean and clear the homeschoolhouse.
7. Learn together outside whenever possible!
*Adults wear face coverings while indoors and when within six feet of participants.
*Children are not required to wear masks; however, they are welcome and encouraged.
*In person meetings take place only in accordance with NC Safer at Home Phases.
Copyright © 2019 Dandelion Learning Collaborative, LLC - All Rights Reserved.